About the Role
We’re looking for someone who has a point of view, loves fashion and brings energy to everything they do. As a Store Manager, you will foster a rue21 in-store-culture with a focus on customer experience and associate development while exceeding sales goals and controlling expenses.
What will I do as a Store Manager at rue21?
- Be a Leader: Recruit, hire and supervise a team of approximately 10 associates.
- Be a Coach: Develop and maximize the success of each of your associates.
- Be a Sales Driver: Analyze the business and create clear plans to maximize sales results.
- Be a Brand Ambassador: Create a store environment that is focused on consistently delivering an exceptional and fun customer shopping experience.
- Be an Operations Expert: Direct the planning and implementation of all store processes, visual merchandising, marketing, and promotional strategies.
What will be expected of me?
- A passion for our brand - you have your own unique style, follow the latest fashion trends and live our brand.
- An eye for detail- you’re detailed obsessed when it comes to your workspace, someone who thrives a clean, organized and visually appealing environment.
- A positive outlook - you’re a motivator, someone who constantly fosters innovation and encourages feedback.
- "We never stand still” mentality - you’re energetic, upbeat, friendly, and able to change direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
What do you need from me?
- Proven ability to successfully operate and drive the sales performance of an apparel retail store.
- Minimum of 1-2 years store management experience required, preferably in fast-fashion.
- Strong skills in communication, organization and follow-through.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule which requires evening, weekend and Holiday shifts.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 consecutive hours, climb and balance on ladders, and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Growth. We continue to grow our business and our merchandise categories, which creates many ways for you to advance.
- Innovation. We believe in changing things up and encourage creative thinking.
- Passion. We love what we do and strive to be the best every day. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and own your career path.